Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Logan again

Yes, this last weekend I went to Logan...again. And it was just as great as always. Still wish I had an extra 1,000 so I could go there. Anyone feel like paying for me??
This weekend was pretty laid back. I hung out with Court a lot including making a delicious Chicken Alfredo pizza and hot tubbing. Hot tubbing with snow on the ground is my new favorite thing. Of course had the usual dance party while riding in the cart (this time to go get Little Caesars...I guess I had a lot of pizza this weekend) watched the BYU football game and the basketball game and had a board game night. And I also went to Texas Roadhouse with Court's family (I got wings mmmm)


Some crazy news from the week: Jeff's fiance is awesome! She's just like me. Seriously, practically the same person...it's surreal. Facts: Both obsessed with HP. Both obsessed with Tumblr. Both awkward. Both in love with food. Both hate girls. Both blog. Same sense of humor. Both feel ehhh about Rexburg. We say and think the sameee things. Both struggle with paying attention in Relief Society. And even more crazy....we even had the same nail polish on. Whaaaat? yes. And now we are best of friends. And we reblog pretty much everything we put on Tumblr and enjoy texting each other wonderful things.

Pretty fantastic. Shout out to Laura Evans!

No comments:

Post a Comment