Monday, April 16, 2012

I'm back!

Sorry I've been kinda off the radar lately. I spent Easter in Arkansas with my family and my niece got baptized! It's crazy to think that she is 8. It was wonderful and full of easter egg hunting, candy, Just Dance, good food, good people and GREAT memories. Then I went to Minnesota to spend a few days with my sister and her husband. It was also wonderful and we went to a free zoo and the mall of America! I really like Minnesota it's a lot of fun. I would definitely live there if it wasn't so cold. Although the weather was nice and was not too bad while I was there. I loved spending time with my sister again :) Then I flew (for the first time by myself! ahhh!) to Utah and spent a couple days with Kevin. We bought baby chicks! So of course that was awesome. Now I'm in Rexburg/Sexy Rexy/Iceberg. I miss my family. A lot. A lot. A LOT. How could I not miss these awesome people?!


No comments:

Post a Comment