Tuesday, October 2, 2012

busybusybusy

Okay so I've been a little off the radar lately...I apologize and here's a quick update.
I'm back at school and loving it. 
Except for my Math class. There are cool people in there and the teacher is funny but I HATE math and I certainly suck at it. (seriously...I do. I just failed my test today. boom. proof.)
My ward is cool though and my roommates are wonderful. 
We've already decorated our apartment for Halloween and it's beautiful. We are also planning a legit party for that weekend. 
I tried a pear for the first time a few weeks ago. It was pretty good actually.
I also tried Ginger Beer and non-alcoholic wine. Also, not too bad. 
The other night we drove around with me standing through the sunroof and I hollered at people. It was pretty wonderful. 
My new quote is... "nothing matters when you are dancing." So when something you don't want to happen happens...just start dancing. It fixes everything. 
And there is your update on my oh so exciting life

Oh and I'm totally making these. 


And now I'll leave you with a picture of my new friend Henry. He is adorable. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Kahlan says "there's Aja, I talk to Aja?". I said maybe later. I think every time she sees your picture, she wants to talk to you. She loves you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww haha I love her! We need to skype again soon!

    ReplyDelete