Sunday, March 17, 2013

Birthday Party!

For those of you who didn't know, my birthday was a few weeks ago! I had a fantastic party including, a blacklight, a strobe light, glowsticks, streamers, loud music, dancing, lots of treats and a pretty darn fun photobooth. 
Really, the photobooth was the best part. Shout out to the lovely Laura for using her magic Cricut (not to be mistaken with a cricket...like Jiminy. As cool as that would be, and magical for sure, she does not have one of those) paper cutter to cut out the props for the photobooth. And from there, it was perfect, because who wouldn't want to hold up funny props and make funny faces with your friends to capture how hilarious you really are? 
After the party (and definitely after looking at the pictures you will see below) I was just amazed at how blessed I am with the people around me. A lot of people came to my party and it meant the world to me. They are all such wonderful people and friends. It's not always the easiest to find people who are good friends, hilarious, crazy and will act weird with me, but are also sweet, down to earth and so caring. I've been very blessed to have all these qualities in the friends that came to my party and supported me and most importantly-laughed, acted goofy and danced with me! (It's also really hard to find girls that are not petty or competitive. So a huge shout out to the girls here and the ones that partied with me because y'all passed that stupid girl test! And I love you for it!) 
So my birthday was fantastic! It was so much fun, with really great friends. The next morning we woke up and went to VEGAS! So a blog about that will be coming soon (and it's a good one! so keep an eye out!)
 And now enjoy these pictures of how hilarious the wonderful people in my life are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment