Saturday, July 9, 2011

One Tree Hill

Remember how I called One Tree Hill deep?
Here's a few quotes that I love and live off of.

- Sometimes people put up walls, not to push people away. But to see who cares enough to tear those walls down.
-Perhaps we give all the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return.
-When you stop fighting, you stop living. So find your fight and fight like hell until that battle is won.
-People are going to disappoint you, I expect that. But what if one day you wake up and realize you are the disappointment?
-You can find the good in anyone if you give them a chance. Benefit of the doubt. Sometimes they can surprise you or disappoint you. But you never really know them until you know their heart.
-Don't be afraid to stumble and fall because most of the time the greatest rewards come from the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get what you wished for or more than you could have ever imagined. Who knows where this life will take you.
-Imagine a future moment where all your dreams come true. It's the greatest moment in your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?
-You told me to fight for you and I did. But you never fought for me.

And of course...
*This one is a shout out to my life right now!*

-If you're always looking for a reason to not be with somebody, then you'll find it. I guess at some point you have to let go of that and give your heart what it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment