Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Familia es muy importante!

First of all, sorry for being gone for so long. I would make some lame excuse up, but I don't have one. Honestly, I've just been too busy out doing stuff with my life.
Which also may involve a boy....hehe ;)


But this past weekend I got to see my niece, Kahlan, for the first time in a year. She's so grown up and adorable! Seeing her and Jake and Kelsey made me a little more excited to move out there. It's going to be nice to be only 5 hours away from them. I love my family. I love how much we talk about with each other and how involved in my life they are. I realized that most families call themselves dorks...but seriously, my family is weird! In such a good way :) I love hanging out with them. Even the spouses are all cool. So grateful for my family :D

No comments:

Post a Comment