Thursday, August 25, 2011

My heart is full :)

Well, these last few weeks have been crazy. Lots of ups and downs. Life sure can be bittersweet. I had surgery on Tuesday to fill the hole in my heart. I'm still sore and resting but it's looking good. The doctors said things went well and that so far it looks good. I have another test in a month and then again in 3 months. Hopefully things continue to improve. It's really weird to think that I have a metal device in my heart! It's a little eerie feeling. Actually kinda creeps me out. But it's supposed to be helping me, so I guess it's a good creepy. But another reason my heart is "full" (too cheesy?) is because of my friends. I have some of the best friends. After my surgery everyone was real sweet and made sure I was okay. Ricky actually called and then when he flew into Utah he stopped by the house to check on me. It was real sweet. That boy sure is a great friend :) he also brought me a letter from Brandon. Brandon is definitely another reason why my heart is full (yes...cheesy) but let me just say, my boyfriend is fantastic :) oh boy does he make me happy! He is the sweetest! I got to see him last Saturday when he was out in Utah. We walked around Temple Square. It was pretty magical. And I miss him already. We have officially been dating for a month, a week and two days. And he is just great! He's supportive and caring and strong and loving and sweet and just straight up amazing. I'm so grateful for him! And Ricky and all my other amazing friends who actually show how much they care. Thank you! Love you!
Looking roughhh after surgery
Outside the Mt. Timpanogos temple :)Temple Square <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're right. Jared does look a lot like your brother.

    ReplyDelete