Monday, August 29, 2011

Stupid Oklahoma


Today Brandon left for Basic Training in Oklahoma. After a tearful phone call last night we said goodbye (then he called again cause he said he had to hear my bubbly laugh again). He's adorable :) He will be in Basic Training for 10 weeks. We ca
n't text or call during those 10 weeks at all. And let me tell you, it's going to be hard. We used to talk all day everyday. Today was hard. I was just trying to distract myself. Then surprisingly my phone rang (the song Honey Bee by Blake Shelton, that is our song and his special ringtone) and I about freaked out. He called while waiting for his flight to Oklahoma. That was exciting. But it still had to end sadly. Once he's done with Basic Training he goes to OCS until February. But hopefully he'll get some time off at Christmas and I'll be home and I can see him. So, 4 months. Hopefully it flies by :) We can write letters luckily and he's already written me, so I should get it either Thursday or Friday. He's just so amazing, it sucks that I can't talk to him 24/7. I'll definitely miss him and all the wonderful sweet things he said and waking up to a text every morning that said "Good morning beautiful" :) He's pretty great huh?
Awesome box he made for me! I named the eagle Evan :)
Playing in the fountain :)Swinging at our park :)

No comments:

Post a Comment