Saturday, October 15, 2011

Partyin' in the blacklight

Last night I went to my first "college party." It was...interesting.
Blacklight and strobe lights are always cool. Plus they had a never ending bucket of otter pops. Who wouldn't want that?!
It actually turned out to have everything I expected a college party to have.
A gross group of sweaty people in a small space. Loud music. Flashing lights. Screaming. I got hit in the face by some crazy dancer chick. Guys dressed up in spandex black suits. Same scary black suit guys grinding up on you. Exploding something on you to ruin your shirt (in my case it was a red otter pop...luckily I got it out! Aja-1 Otter Pop-0) Creepy guy who seems to be everywhere you are. Impossible to find your other friends. And finally, deciding your bored with that party and leaving.


All in all, I'd say it was a decent night.

No comments:

Post a Comment