Monday, October 31, 2011

Weeked In Logan :D

I. love. Logan.
This weekend, Court came to see me. We partied it up in Rexburg and then went to Logan on Friday morning and it was PERFECT. Oh it was just what I needed. These last few weeks have been tough. But being there with those wonderful people that care about me was just what I needed.



Friday:
Roadtrip down to Logan. Stop in Malad to see my Grandma and pose with the airplane that we took pictures with a year ago. See the poles that look like bears hugging. Get to Logan! (First thing we see in Logan is a dog in a car sitting in the back window...looked awkward). Help my brother work but really just sit and talk to him for an hour. Aggie Basketball game with the group plus Rae. Endless wings with Jarom, Kevin, Abby and Rae. We also got free Asphalt Pie...amazing. Stay up late watching Reba with Rae.

Saturday: Run some errands with my brother/visit DJ at the library while driving around in the cart. Jam to music with Jarom on their sweet sound system. Shove our faces at Pizza Pie Cafe, sooo good. Make caramel apples and white chocolate popcorn. Blacklight/Ipad strobe light dance party. Watch Shutter until late.
Sunday: Sing I Am A Child Of God while riding to Stake Conference in the cart. Good talks for Stake Conference. Sit in the cart for a longgg time and almost get hit by 3 cars in the parking lot. Offroad in the cart (awesomee). Listen to the home teachers. Kinda. Sit eating and watching DJ clean. Head back to Rexburg.

They are some of my favorite people. They make me laugh so hard, even just the little things they say. I ended up tweeting a lot of what they said and I think my abs are sore from laughing so hard all weekend. Here's just a highlight of the kind of things they say/do. If you read my twitter, you already read most of these.


-Their neighbor's name is Jason and everytime they see him they say "Jason....Derulo!"

-"Clutching me like a koala bear clutching a banana."-DJ
-"Im making bean dip.. But not seven layers. Just one." -Jarom
-As we were driving to church we pass a girl and Jarom says "That's a pretty skirt."
-"Look! I'm Juno!"-Jarom pushing his stomach out.
-DJ's dancing is awesome.
-"250!"-Pandora "Thats more than 249!"-Jarom
- While the home teachers are over Richard starts smelling his tie, his shirts and the bean bag then says "something smells like wet dog..."
- While sitting in the parking lot and the cars almost hit us Richard says "I feel a little claustrophobic..."
-They decided they needed a 50 year old Mexican woman to replace Jeff. She can clean the house for them. Only problem is that she will sleep on the bunk bed under Jarom...awkward.


So many more...but I can't even explain them all.
Summary:They are awesome and I'm trying to go back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment