Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm still alive!

Hello again to everyone! It's been a while, which means, I've actually been out doing things with my life!
Well...kinda. I'm back at school. Which is good and bad. My schedule isn't too bad actually so school is pretty bearable. I've made a few new friends that are great! They really are. I'm so lucky to have met them. 
My roommates are all wonderful and having my own room is kinda fantastic! 
This week has been great! I got a scholarship for school next year and today I won an electric sander from work! I know it's weird to be excited about that...but I never win anything! And it's actually worth quite a bit of money! So I'd say this week is off to a great start :)
I get to go to Utah this weekend to see Jarom and Maddie get married. I can't believe it's already June. I'm so excited for them. They are just too adorable and they make such a beautiful couple. Who wants to bet that I'll cry at the wedding? Surprise. Surprise. Jovanne is coming with me and we are leaving Friday and making a whole weekend of it! I'm so excited! Salt Lake City here we come!
Other than being as red as a lobster from floating the river on Saturday, I'd say life is being pretty good to me. I get to see my family in 43 days (counting today AND the day I leave) and I am just oh so excited about it. I'm at the spot in my life where things are just good. Sure, I have no idea what the heck I'm doing with my life, I'm sunburnt and sore and terrified of skin cancer, I'm exhausted from lack of sleep and every day is a battle with myself about whether or not to skip class but life is just good. I have such great people surrounding me and I'm just happy! Almost every day when I'm walking home from class, I have my headphones in, a good song on and I'm just smiling and being happy. It's a great feeling. (and the weather is finally warm here. I've been enjoying that....although, a little too much since I'm burnt now)

I know I haven't updated at all in the last two months. But, lesbihonest (Pitch Perfect moment! If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the movie. It's hilarious) not a whole lot happened. So there's your update for now and I'll try to be better about blogging in the future. 

And now I'll leave you with a photo of my first time going to a drive-in movie! We went to see Epic and the new Star Trek! It was so fun! I loved it! I guess you could say it was pretty "epic" *badum tish* (also-I found the coolest website! http://www.badum-tish.com/ so yeah, check that out and then read this last paragraph again) okay bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment