Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday thoughts

It's funny how time flies. The older I get the faster it seems to go. As a kid I always wanted to grow up and now I just wish I could go back to being a kid with no worries. I wish I could go back to being carefree and running around the neighborhood with my friends being hooligans together. But we can't go back, all we can do is live in the moment we have now and enjoy it.  Come what may and love it. 
Sometimes it's tough and everything we had planned falls apart leaving us scared and unsure of what we are doing, yet life keeps moving forward and propels us into new opportunities both good and bad. Life can be such a scary thing. Scares me more than I try to show. I guess how we handle that fear is what helps make us who we are. Maybe Taylor Swift said it best, "Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
I guess I'll still always miss being a kid when time seemed to pass by slowly and I felt fearless.


P.S. I cut my hair! Well, I didn't...Court's Mom did. But I cut off quite a few inches. 
It's nice and healthy now :)




And now I'll leave you with one of my new favorite quotes!





No comments:

Post a Comment