Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday thoughts

Thoughts for the day....
I miss Fluffy. He is so cute and I miss cuddling with him when he would let me.

I miss Benny! Our random talks, him dealing with my weirdness and just chillin' in his garage.
What a good guy he is. 
 And I want to see our elephant Horatio Schmoberts.

I think my Mom is adorable. I mean look at that face?? She is just precious. (and if reading this, she is rolling her eyes)

I hate to say it...and he will enjoy it way too much...buuuuuut....I miss my Dad's humor! A lot. 
I miss Mr. Mustard on the table, the "denial" river, his "punny" jokes and "Zebedee or not to be." 

I have the best brothers in the world. I love how close I am with each of them. Thank you Trevor for actually texting me back and helping me with muffins. Thank you Jake for always skyping me and chatting with me. Thank you Kevin for our most random chats that usually involve new, awesome and great dance music. 

 I miss my sister! She is currently in Europe and has been for 13 days and still has 5 days there. I am incredibly jealous and I miss talking to her every day. She is the one that helps me with my stupid anxiety and always calms me down. She needs to come back now! P.S. She's also going to be a FANTASTIC mother. 

And last and kinda least, I just made muffins for the first time by myself....let's see how they taste...
SUCCESS! They are not as good as my Mom's of course but I think I did pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment