Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My wonderful parents

Do you ever look at your life and get so filled with gratitude? 
I did today as I realized just how amazing my parents truly are. They are so wonderful to me. They are funny and sweet and caring and helpful. They are there every time I text or call them. They are there when I need them and there when I want them.
 I miss them soo much but I'm so grateful that they are wonderful enough to miss. 
I'm grateful for all they have given and taught me. I'm grateful for all the memories I have with them. 
I have no idea where I would be, who I would be or what I would do without them. 
So, to my Mom and Dad. 
Yo-yo and Pops. 
Thank you for being you. 
Thank you for being such great examples in the gospel and as parents. 
And thank you for making me smile every day. 
I love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment