Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Just like every other blogger in the world today, I'm writing about my wonderful mother. But she deserves a whole day dedicated to her. Because honestly, I would not in any way be who I am without her. She lets me call her every day or multiple times in a day to just talk about nothing or everything. She lets me cry and stress about stupid things and then calms me down and reminds me it's all going to be okay. She helps me stand up for myself and be a stronger person. She keeps me from flying too far away from reality while I think about the crazy dreams I want to follow. She let's me hug and cuddle in her nook...sometimes. She keeps our home the perfect home. And I never doubt that she loves me. She's such an amazing woman with a wonderful heart. She is sweet and caring and yet says the funniest things that make my day. She can be serious and hardworking but goofy and so fun the next second. She's who I look up to and who I strive to be. I miss her every day while I'm away. 
I love you Mom!







No comments:

Post a Comment