Monday, May 21, 2012

Past weekend

Last weekend I got to go to Logan and Tooele! It was wonderful :) I went to Lindsay's wedding reception and she was so beautiful and happy! It made me happy! Then we hung out in Tooele that night and I got to cross something off my bucket list! 
I CLIMBED A WATER TOWER!
 It was scaryyyyy (it didn't help that I was in a skirt and barefoot) but I did it and I'm so excited! It was awesome! 
Then I spent a lot of the weekend with Court and her family. I love those people. 
The weekend was awesome, it involved wonderful food (including some awesome grits that Court made me and Chick-fila fries!) hot tubbing, lots of popsicles and plenty of laughing. 
It was quite wonderful :)




2 comments:

  1. Climbing a water tower sounds pretty epic. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carey! Definitely bucket list worthy.

    ReplyDelete