Sunday, June 10, 2012

Bill Cosby and my something new

On Thursday Sariah, Michelle, Kevin and I went to see Bill Cosby on campus. Yes.. that is right...BILL COSBY! This guy...
In the flesh! It was kinda fantastic! I grew up listening to him with my family and I just adore him. His performance was hilarious of course and it even lasted for about an hour and 45 minutes. My brother didn't believe me at first just because it was such an awesome thing! And it was only 15 dollars! Talk about amazing. Cause it was. I love him.

Next thing I did...on Friday was the game night that I promised my brother I would go to. It....well....it didn't turn out well. We wandered around the building looking for it for a while (while I was drinking my bacon flavored soda...which was also interesting. It definitely did not taste like bacon, I'll be honest, it was not very good. But it was definitely worth the try and the story. I later spilled it on a table in the commons...so I'm sure that smells pretty nasty.) and then found the game night in the commons area. There were only 4 people there and they were...interesting. They were playing some intense and confusing game. It was interesting. So that was a fun experience. I suppose. How's that for you Jake??  Then we left and enjoyed some lava cakes and parmesan bread bites while watching tv. Oh the fun that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment