Sunday, June 17, 2012

Oh Father's Day!

Happy Father's day to all y'all! But especially to my Pops/Daddio. My PD. 
To put it simply, I adore him. He is one of the funniest people I know. When I was young I used to never admit it and I'd roll my eyes. Truth is-he's hilarious, and he knows it. 
Moving away from home opens your eyes to how much you love your parents (as you've seen from the latest blogs) and I am just so blessed to have the parents I have. 
My dad is sweet, loving, comforting, funny and spiritual. He is strong and there for me every time I need him.
He lets me complain about things I can't really change.
He lets me question him about pointless things.
He talks to me about tv shows and our theories about what is going to happen in them.
He talks to me about Harry Potter. 
He always answers my texts. 
And he tries to keep my head from floating to far into the clouds. 
He's wonderful. 
We have so much fun together and I adore him.
I LOVE YOU POPS!















No comments:

Post a Comment