Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's been a while, or at least it feels like it, and I have quite a bit to tell you! Where to start...where to start...

-Jake! My brother. He is amazing. We had a nice long chat earlier this week. We chatted about me staying at school for the summer (more on that later) he was close to convincing me to stay here actually, that's quite the accomplishment. Mostly because he made me believe more in myself, and sometimes it's nice to be reminded that I'm not a total weirdo and that people should think I'm fun or cute. Then he made me promise (more like bribed or threatened really...) to go to something this weekend I never would have gone to. He said until I did I wouldn't be able to Skype Kahlan. Which is NOT ACCEPTABLE. Because she is precious. I just want to cuddle her. So I found something to do, tomorrow night Sariah and I are going to a Game Night on campus. Definitely not something I would do...We don't know anyone going and I'm not always into games or group game things. So we'll see how it turns out I guess.

-As stated earlier, I decided what to do about going home. I GOT MY TICKET TO FLY HOME FOR THE SUMMER! Yup, it's official. My Mom and I chatted about it and it's decided and we found a ticket for only 358! So it worked out wonderfully!

-The day I was trying to decide if I wanted to go home kinda sucked and I was crying and a mess. Then I got a wonderful and sweet letter in the mail from Jameson. It included a drawing he drew of me and it's now hanging on the wall next to the other one. It was amazing and sweet and happened to come at just the right time :) Thanks again Jameson.

-Tonight I'm going to see Bill Cosby. Try not to be too jealous....IT'S GOING TO BE AMAZING!

Okay, I guess there wasn't actually that much. Or I forgot some of it, which is very likely. Oh well, this is it for now! I'm off to see Bill Cosby. Hope y'all had a lovely Thursday!


This is the picture Jameson drew me. He's amazing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment