Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! 2013-the year to make things happen

It's my turn for the cheesy new years post. And let me warn you...it will indeed be cheesy because I love new years. I love the excitement of something new. The feeling of hope and change in the air just because it is a new year...when really we could change any day of the year that we wanted. But there is the excitement each time the new year rolls around with the perfect nudge to push you towards being a new person, making a list of resolutions to help you to be a better version of yourself. 
To me, I love the idea of the unknown. The hope of all the great things that can happen in the new year. A year is a long time. Some things you can hope for and imagine while others can be so unexpected and great that it was impossible for you to imagine. 
It's the anticipation. The excitement. The hope. That's what I love. 
I don't usually make resolutions because I don't end up keeping them. But this year, there's one thing I want to change. This year I'm going to make things happen. This year I'm not going to just cross my fingers and hope for things to happen. I can't just sit by and watch my dreams fade into the past. I'm going to make things happen while I still can. 
Happy 2013!
I have a feeling it's going to be a good year :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment