Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best Friends

I have the BEST friends! and I'm sooo glad they have become my best friends. Lolo and VA are the sweetest friends. They are so loving and comforting. I seriously don't know what I would have done last night without them. They changed their plans and adopted me for the night because I was kinda a mess. It's amazing how well they can know me. Last night they saved me with ice cream, cuddling, taking pictures, girl talk and watching The Help.
We've already done some pretty fantastic things together and March is going to be the BEST! I can't wait. They have already changed my life for the better and it's neva goin' back! They are beautiful inside AND out! and I'm lucky to have them. I love all our randomness, our cuddling, our laughter, our pictures, our tickle fights and our friendship.
Together we are LAV!
(love with a weird accent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment