Friday, February 17, 2012

Work has decided to get even more interesting. I now have to wear gold pants and a gold hat. I should have to wear a gold jacket too but thanks to my small size, it's too big and looks like a ridiculous night shirt. Sooo he decided I can just wear the pants (which I have to roll like 3 times around my waist and roll up twice at my feet) To make it even better he calls them the Elvis pants...because they are from an Elvis costume.
You may call me "the King" from now on.
When it gets cold I like to put my hood over my adorable panda beanie (shout out to my sister (the world traveler as stated previously) for making my favorite hat) so that my ears don't get cold...but Ryan told me that I look like I'm about to rob a place...but that I'll look kinda hot while doing it.
Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment