Saturday, February 11, 2012

My sister the world traveler

When I was younger I wanted to be my sister.
And that has not changed.
My dad jokes that we are so alike and yet so different. And I am fine with our differences, except one. That girl travels EVERYWHERE! And I am superrr jealous!

Let's just review real quick: She's been to plenty of fun states in the US. She lived in Newfoundland for a while and frolicked around Ireland and London and all those wonderful places. Then she went to Mexico, Argentina and China with Hailey and nowww they are planning a trip to Europe to see Paris and Italy and possibly go to Germany or Switzerland too. So yeah, I wouldn't mind being my sister.

And let's not forget my friends who are going to be traveling soon. Sarah is doing a semester at OXFORD! lucky duck. and Rachel is going to China for a semester. I want to go somewhere!!

No comments:

Post a Comment