Monday, February 20, 2012

Confessions

Bored...and I found this...sooo I answered them.


1. Are you short?
-Yes, and I'm happy about it!
2. Do you like somebody?
-Maaaaybe. My own little secret.
3. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
-Weird question...yes?
4. Do you like Halloween?
-Any excuse to dress up from my usual clothes!
5. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
-No where really weird...class, car, airplane...all pretty normal
6. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
-Hmmm not really. Thankfully. But that doesn't mean I'm drama free sadly.
7. Do you call anybody by their last name?
-Nope but sometimes people call me by mine
8. What color is the bra that you're wearing?
-Pink and blue stripes
9. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
-Dark
10. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
-YES.
11. Do you have a best friend?
-I sure do! and I love them!
12. Have you ever had your heart broken?
-Who hasn't?
13. Do you like your life?
-Dumb question. Yes I do.
14. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
-Actually no, but it's something I want to do
15. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
-Depends on where I am
16. How long have you had a Facebook?
-6 years?
17. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
-Noo but I've been close!
18. What are your biggest fears?
-Ending up alone. Being kidnapped!
19. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
-Of course
20. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
-These are dumb questions..of course
21. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
-Mostly. And I love this quote because it makes me think of Friends
22. Do you ever wish you were famous?
-DUH.
23. Are you currently missing someone?
-Yes, I sure am
24. Who are you texting right now?
-Lauren Hunter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment