Thursday, February 28, 2013

Brotherly love

Warning: this post may be a little sappy (or as my brother would say...tender)

And since my brother doesn't read this I could tell all his little secrets and embarrassing moments. But that is not quite why I typing this. In fact, it's quite the opposite. 

I love my family a lot as I've stated a billion times in previous posts. So this might just seem like another random family post. But since I've been in the same city as my brother for the last month I've been overwhelmed with gratitude for Kevin. He's always been someone I look up to. He's one of the good ones. 
He's started a couple businesses in the last little while and it amazes me to watch how he does it. I love being a part of the business because I love watching the way he organizes and does what he needs to for the business. I'm constantly in awe of what and how he does it. He amazes me with his business knowledge and his creativity. If you want to read more about his latest business you can go here or here.
He is also the kind of person that is really good at reading people. With that and the fact that he knows me so well, he almost always knows what I'm thinking/feeling. And when I'm sad, he knows how to make me feel better. He has always been there for me. Whether it's in person or through a phone call or text, he's there for me and knows how to make me feel better. He always knows how to make me laugh. He's one of the funniest people I know and crazy...well not crazy, maybe fun is a better word? If you know him, you know what I mean. 
When I first got here I was worried I wouldn't be able to see him much because he's busy with his own life and friends. But he proved me wrong and invites me to hang out with him. Whether it's making pie, watching tv, working, having a dance party, Sunday karaoke or anything else...it's always a good time. (hahah get it?? It's always a good time...it's a song, for those who didn't get it.)  He'll never really understand how much that means to me. But I love it. I love the time I get to spend with him and what I learn from him. He's an amazing brother and friend. 
We are always told that we either look a lot alike or that it seems like we are dating since we are so close and it's become a big joke between us. I have noticed how alike we are lately and there's no one else I'd rather be like :)
Oh and Kevin, if you do read this. I love you! And I know...it's tender. 






No comments:

Post a Comment