Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Well it's a week tomorrow since I've been here. What have I been up to you ask? Well, let me tell you!
I watched attractive men skate around and beat each other up...aka hockey. It was super fun. Utah State won by the way. Aggies all the way!
I went thrift store shopping. I found a guitar I absolutely LOVED. Only 28 dollars!! What a steal right?? But not. Since I don't play and it was in an antique store I decided it was not worth the risk of wasting almost 30 dollars (which I told myself is about 6 trips to Pizza Pie Cafe and let's face it, that's a lot of delicious pizza!) It was still a glorious day. Although I still feel like I shouldn't be let into public. While in one store my purse got caught on a display and I knocked it down. Course the display was Valentine's lingerie. So that was just great. Classy.
I also attended a Groundhog's Day party. I finally watched the movie Groundhog's Day. Then we "adopted" groundhogs and I got a cute little drawing of a groundhog named Little Joe. He's such a good son too, he just quietly sits there on my desk.
Kevin and I watched the Superbowl together. I was a little disappointed in the ads sadly but there were a few good ones. Driving home was scary because of the intense fog. It was legit straight out of a horror movie. Especially when a guy decided to cross the street right in front of me. I just imagined him stopping in front of the car suddenly and staring at me all creepily. Luckily, he didn't do that. Instead he just acted like the car and I did not even exist. Geez.
Court and I decided to go to Firehouse pizza and get ourselves a delicious ph'zookie. What a cool word that is. Go ahead, say it. Say it. Outloud. "Vampire." hahaha sorry, Twilight moment. If you haven't seen that movie, sorry just ignore it and move on. Anywaaaays, it was pretty darn delicious. Then we came home and I got her addicted to one of my favorite tv shows of all time. ED! It's just such a fantastic show and now I've got her hooked on it. So that's how we'll be spending our free time together. 
What a cute cast they are. Watch the show! You will not regret it! Oh and if my future husband is reading this. You will watch every episode of this with me. Also, take notes because Ed is freaking adorable and does the sweetest things. 

I've also become addicted to Alias. I used to watch it but I don't remember much (except how extremely attractive Michael Vartan is. I mean really, he's pretty fantastic) Everyone has good things to say except that they hate the series finale. Sooo pretty sure I'll actually end up hating it. I hate when things don't have a good ending. I am not picky about movies or shows really as long as it has a happy ending. So screw you Alias for sucking me in and then making me waste time and watch all 5 seasons just to hate it in the end. Why don't I just stop while I'm in season 1?? I can't. It's too late. Just gotta see it through. 
See? Beautiful huh? At least I have this face to look at.

And last but definitely not least, today was national pancake day which meant FREE PANCAKES. So yes, Court and I went. I couldn't finish it all so I took the rest to my brother. You are welcome Kevin.
That's all for now. I know it's super exciting. My life is really just one never ending party. Oh! Speaking of parties....Mardi Gras party on campus this weekend. Who is excited??? Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment