Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Outfit of the day

Due to some requests from some lovely people, I've decided to start posting some of my daily outfits.
Although...not all the time otherwise you guys will see a lot of pajamas, sweats and baggy t-shirts.

 Jacket: a gift, Sweater Rue 21, Leggings:Rugged Wearhouse, Boots: Shoe Carnival

On a different note. I saw someone unexpected from my past today. Someone I didn't necessarily want to see. I cried and sought comfort from my brother. He told me something I thought I should share. He told me that it was in the past and to leave it there. Easier said than done, I know. But he said it's my choice. And he's right. I can't really control my emotions towards the situation but I can control what I do and think about it and in the end, that will help.
So there's your deep thought for Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment