Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Birthday!


My birthday was wonderful :) I love everyone in my life so much. I got the usual load of wall posts and it’s a great feeling to have your phone never stop ringing either because of facebook or people texting and calling.

I went out to Tripps with my parents and got yummy food and a free dessert! Then I opened up my presents. I got 2 cute new journals (soo exciting! I can’t wait to use them!) Breaking Dawn (which we already opened and watched last month hahah) and then a reallyyy nice cooking set for when I’m married :) I love it all! Then we ate some delicious dark chocolate cheesecake my Mom made for me. She is such a wonderful lady. I just love her so much.Then I talked to all my siblings who I can’t wait to see soon! and Ricky called (he is such a sweetheart. Love that boy.) and then went over to Virginia’s where she surprised me with a cake! It was so sweet. She is a great friend.

Saturday I went to P.F. Changs with Lauren and Virginia and also got some free dessert. It was delicious and lots of fun. It even involved watching an odd couple sitting across from us and an old man squirting his lemon into Lauren's mouth.

Michelle came over Monday to have a balloon party with me. It wasn't really a part of my birthday but she did bring me a present! She brought me a headband we had gushed over together in Splurges! It was super cute and she also got me chapstick (Splurges chapstick is awesome!) and a bag of Dove dark chocolate. She knows me so well. The balloon party was not quite how we thought/wanted it to be but it turned out to be fun! There's something so fun about sitting in a room full of balloons!

All in all, my birthday was wonderful and I'm soo grateful for all those people in my life who are there to celebrate it with me. I'm so very blessed with all I have. It's incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment