Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bojangles and the lake

I got my roommate assignment today. There will be 6 girls in our apartment including Michelle and I. The other 4 are actually all living together right now. It kinda makes me worried since they are all together now and are already friends. Just another thing to add to my list of worries. I'm grateful Michelle will be with me though. And it's always a comfort to know that Kevin and Court are only 2 hours away. I just hate leaving home. Guess I really am a homebody.

I leave a week from today and I am....bummed....to say the least. I have a nice list of things I want to do before I have to leave again and today was spent doing one of the best things. I went to the lake and ate Bojangles while laying on the dock, feet in the water, soaking up some sun. It was PERFECT. We drove the Miata with the top down and blasting country music. The weather was perfectly warm with a slight breeze. The lake was quiet and peaceful. The food was good. The water was perfect. It was the perfect day. I'm so grateful for days like today and yet so sad that I have to leave. It's bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment