Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My fireman

There are many perks to my job. I don't really have to deal with people, I get to listen to music, the hours are good and of course I'm getting really tan. But my favorite perk of all is seeing my fireman as previously metioned in this post Yes, I call him "my fireman". Today there was a wreck on the other corner and my coworker let me know that the fireman were there. I literally sped walked up there and wahlah! There he was. He is a.dor.a.ble! He had his little khakis on and his green fire vest with his amazing arms showing and was helping out with the accident. Everyone in the accident was fine so I had no problem just soaking in my fireman's adorableness. He was laughing and talking to the other fireman but he did look at me when I first got to the corner. They were on the other side of the street so we didn't really talk. But he was still lookin' mighty fine.
As always, he was the highlight of my day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment