Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Letters


Dear Michelle, thank you for being such a great friend and doing crazy and random things with me. And dealing with my craziness.

Dear creepy men on the street, stop saying gross things to me while I'm working. First, I'm wearing gold pants and waving a sign...not trying to impress you. and second, I can't "call you" because I don't have your number. I won't "come closer" to your car and let you rape me. And yes, I will pretend I don't see you creepily smiling and nodding at me.

Dear Mom and Dad, you guys are great. You are so wonderful to me and I'm soo grateful for all you do for me. I don't know where I would be without you. And Mom I don't want you to leave for my last weeks left at home!

Dear Scotty McCreery, You. are. precious. You look adorable in your baseball uniform and your voice is even cuter in person. Your truck is pretty, you are sweet, your smile is adorable and you are such a good southern boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment