Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spider attack!

It's a beautiful day today so after spending some time outside this morning I came inside to shower. I'm just washing my hair, minding my own business and being happy...la dee da and then BAM. I see something MOVE. So I look up to the ceiling and freeze. Oh, hello daddy long leg spider....how kind of you to visit me in the shower. Not. No. No no. Gross. Spiders in the shower are the WORST. I mean, you are so vulnerable just waiting for it to attack you. And I know people say they don't bite humans but I looked it up. It's possible! And to those people who say they shouldn't even be counted as a spider. You are wrong. Very, very wrong. So I wash my hair quickly, keeping my eyes on the spider the whole time. Of course it starts to move towards the wall and closer to me so I speed up. Then it falls down a little...at this point I'm so focused on the spider and my body is frozen in place that I actually scream when it falls. It's still on the wall though and it pulls itself up back to the ceiling. I finally hop out of the shower and grab the shower head. Course the spider just so happened to be in the one spot of the wall it was hard to reach with the water. But that didn't stop me. After soaking the whole bathroom and the ceiling I finally washed it down the drain. Then ran the water to make sure it wasn't going to be crawling back up.
Aja-1 Spider-0

No comments:

Post a Comment