Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Freedom!

No more sign waving for me! After my shift on Tuesday my boss told me he was cutting some hours and people due to lack of business and money and since I had already given him my two weeks notice, he was going to cut me. So he said I had just worked my last shift and that he'd see me when I came to pick up my check. Crazy huh?!
I am excited to have the last 2 weeks free. Although I'll miss some things about my job. Let's just review some of the highlights.

-Weird people in Burger King. Tuesday there was a man acting out cartoons while on the phone. After he finished waving his hands around imitating different cartoons he would laugh like a maniac. Pretty hilarious.
-Gettin' that wonderful vitamin D. Thanks to the job I have a nice tan.
-"Steven" stories to tell to my friends. Such as...the time he told me someone accused him of being the father of her 5 year old child. The conversation we had that went like this..."I think I'm going to take off my hat, it's hot."-Me "You're right, on you it is hot."-him "uhhh....I meant it's making me warm."-me. The times he comes to visit me on break...even when he wasn't working...just waiting for the bus? The times he would sneak into the conversation about people telling him or him telling people the chick he works with is hot. The time he told me he had to "piss like a racehorse." and the latest time when he told me he applied to be a stripper.
-Sign boy. Such great awkward stories with him. He just did not know how to start a conversation. "Lots of sign people out here." "With those gold pants and sitting on the hydrant you look like a queen." "Soo since you are leaving you must not be too interested in guys huh?"
-MY FIREMAN. I'll definitely miss him. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye or have another cute waving party with him. I'll miss him.
-Nice people in BK. The lady that works there is always so sweet to me. She told me I have a good heart! I had a man give me large fries once! And on Monday I had a lady give me 7 dollars to buy myself food. Some people are just so wonderful.
-The self esteem boost when people would honk or flirt with me. Not gonna lie, it made me smile and feel good. You know you would feel the same!

I guess it was a pretty good experience.
Gave me plenty of stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment