Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friends are wonderful

This is just to prove why Michelle and I are best friends.

I texted her about how I decided I was going to go to NC State and oh so casually run into Scotty. Then sadly texted her telling her nevermind because it's 6,000 more dollars than Idaho. Sheeeesh.
To this she replied....
"I have an idea! What if we join a really good choir that travels to NC State to compete and he falls in love with our voices?!"

This is just one of our many plans. The other is that we are going to become a duet pair and become famous and go on the Ellen show and then he'll fall in love with me and introduce her to his friend. And we'll all tour and fall in love.
This is why we are best friends.

But in all seriousness, Michelle has a beautiful voice and I'm trying to get her to audition for American Idol in July! If you haven't heard her just listen to this video and then you can be one of those fans that were fans before she became famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment