Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Mom, you are wonderful and I would NOT survive without you. You seriously do so much for me and keep me going.

Dear weather, thank you for being perfect. Yesterday being warm and sunny and helping me tan while raining today enough to send me home from work early.

Dear Zach Gilford, please stop being so attractive and adorable because I can't have you and that is just rude. Andddd you are amazing in Friday Night Lights.

Dear Kelly, happy birthdayy! I hope it was great! The party tonight should be fun. and mine is next week!

Dear sweats, you are so comfy. I wish I could live in you.

Dear Friday Night Lights, why must you be such a good show? I waste away all my afternoons watching you. And yet I'm okay with it because you are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment