Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 great days

As you can tell from the title of this entry, the past two days have been awesome!


Wednesday
I hung out with Kevin. We hit up the car wash first and as dorky as it is, I love car washes! His even got rainbow soap. It was pretty awesome. Then as we were driving to Celebration Station we saw a guy jamming out in the Sherwin Williams van and he even pulled out a harmonica and started playing it! It was pretty amazing. Then we went to Celebration Station and he was kind enough to play for my game of Mini-Golf. We only paid for 18 holes but we cheated and played all 36. Then we went for one Go-Kart ride and decided it was time to hit up Sonic for a slushie. We then drove around, not entirely sure where we were going until we ended up in Target. We wandered around Target for a while where I made a fool of myself. We had just turned into the mirror aisle when I said "well aren't we vain coming to Target to look at ourselves in the mirror!" Kevin busted out laughing and took me into the next aisle where he explained that when I said that the lady in the aisle looking at mirrors gave me an awful look and probably thought I was talking about her...awkward. Anyways then he dropped me off back at home and I went to Institute. 8 people showed up so I think that made my Dad pretty happy and it was a good lesson which included pizza. Then I went to the park across the street with Rachel and Koury and we messed around until 9:30. Course then I was stuck in the parking lot waiting for my ride...Koury waited with me...Kevin was nice enough to offer to come save me but I decided it would be okay if Koury took me home. But then I went over to Kevin's plopped down on his couch and he showed me Little Big Plantet. *If you don't know what this game is, you MUST check it out. It's one of the cutest games ever!* Then we watched Boondock Saints until 12. Good day.


Thursday
The day started off with a bang when our carbon monoxide alarm went off and my Mom freaked out and almost pounded my door down to make sure I was still alive. Then I bummed around all morning. Ricky came over about 2:00 and we decided to go to Harris Teeter to buy the ingredients for the famous Chocolate Pie. We got back and I made it for him, he ate his whole piece which is very impressive seeing as how rich it is. I almost couldn't finish mine. (as I'm typing this, I have a huge food baby and I feel sick) then he schooled me in pool. Officially I won both games but only because he scratched on the 8 ball one time and one time he accidentally hit it in. If that hadn't of happened, I definitely would have lost. But! Then we played ping pong. I won the first 2 games! Then we played 2 more and he won...and for the tie breaker, "the championship" he won. But they were all very close games. We played one more game right before he left...he won that one too. But it was still a lot of fun. I'll probably go over to Kevin's later tonight to watch another movie.

I'm loving these summer days and summer nights. We talked about going kayaking tomorrow morning. Sadly I work from 4-11 tomorrow night...and 10-4 Saturday morning... but Kevin said he would come hang out with me Friday night. I just need something to look forward to.... maybe something awesome will happen Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment