Thursday, June 9, 2011

Temporary Roomate

I haven't blogged in a while...here's my excuse.

1. It's the first real week of summer so I'm trying to actually enjoy it instead of being on my laptop. Which I have! I have definitely enjoyed it. I had pool days, I floated down the Dan River, made a late night trip to Cook Out, went downtown for first Friday and saw Jonas Sees in Color play, I made new friends, went to Mario's, saw the new X-Men (which was AWESOME!) and probably more that I just can't remember cause my brain is warped from the sun.

my other excuse....

2. I've had a temporary roomate! Michelle has been living with me for the past week. So she's been there for most of these experiences. It's been a good week.

I graduate tomorrow. It's crazy. I can't believe it and yet I'm so ready for it. Honestly I don't even really want to go to graduation. It's going to be a long process. I'm ready to be done. But of course, I love the experience and it will be fun. I know. I'm just being a bum (:


The drummer for Jonas Sees in Color saw me creeping on him. Sure was attractive though!


Ahh the joys of Marios. Best and biggest pizza you can get for 3 dollars.



My temporary roomie with my real roomie. Love these girls (:

No comments:

Post a Comment