Saturday, June 25, 2011

Knocked down again...

Most people use these blogs to talk about the great things in their life or the funny things that happened that day. But, not this entry...life has knocked me down once again.
Candice Heaps is sick :( She lives back in Utah just like Pam did. I hate that I have to use past tense for that sentence. Pam DOES. I should be able to say that...
Candice had cancer. She fought it off and we all beat it together. But I just found out she's in the hospital unresponsive since 5:00 yesterday. I had just seen her last summer...Her hair grew back, she was happy surrounded by friends and family, a big smile on her face as we raised money for her. But now she's slipping away...just a few weeks after Pam. I feel like the older I get the more people I lose and the harder life gets.
Love the people in your life with all your heart. Be kind to them and show them how much they mean to you. Let them know you care. You never know when they suddenly won't be there.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment