Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rest In Peace Candice

On Sunday, June 26th another angel was welcomed into heaven. Candice was an amazing woman. She fought hard and was so brave. I look up to her so much and I hope that if I ever go through something like that I can be as strong as her. I'm sad to see her go and yet, as everyone says, she's in a better place. I hate hearing stuff like that....but I know it's true. I am happy that she's not in pain anymore. I just wish she was never in pain and could still be here and healthy. I hate that bad things can happen to good people.
My thoughts and prayers are with her family and everyone back in Tooele. She was such a great spirit and I know that her and Pam are happy in heaven together. I'll always remember how happy she was when I saw her last summer, surrounded by friends and family.

Rest in peace Candice. I hope you knew how much I loved you and your kids and the person that you are.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment