Saturday, June 25, 2011

Makes me sad to see him sad

Yesterday my friend was sad, you know, the guy I'm always talking about? He was upset about life and a certain girl. Which this girl is my friend but sometimes I just want to hit her (in a loving way) just to see if any sense gets smacked into her. I mean I hate seeing him all upset and bummed out and acting like a lump that could care less about anything. This girl just kinda was the tip of the iceberg for him. And there's nothing I can do. I mean he's not like dark and creepily depressed. He still hung out with me and enjoyed music (which makes him happy) but now he's bumming tonight and wants to be alone. Lame. Because this girl doesn't realize what she has in front of her! Silly girl. I wish I could just make her open her eyes and be like "yo! marry him! now!" I mean he's a great guy. She's crazy. And I wish I could help. I hate seeing him all bummed out. I wish I could fix it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment