Friday, June 10, 2011

May Angels Lead You In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQo9OQlIB8

On June 10th Pam Mamales passed away.

She was one of the sweetest ladies I knew. She raised her boys right and she really loved them. She told Bryna that she always thought I was sweet and genunine and it just makes me want to be what she thought I was. She was always there for her boys, through all the crap they all had to go through.

Sometimes, I hate how unfair life can be. As if life hadn't been hard enough for them, she had to get sick and not able to get better. But, she did have time. She's been sick for a while and she was able to say her goodbyes. Kyden was able to come to terms with it and sometimes I think he handles it better than I do. Although, he hasn't talked to me about it yet...so I wouldn't really know. But he knows I'm always here for him. I wish I could help. I wish I could've done something. That's something that I hate...I don't like when things are out of my control...most of the world is like that though, out of our control. It just doesn't seem fair that so many bad things can happen to so many good people and we can't even do anything about it.

My prayers are with their family, and that comforts me. I prayed for him this morning and I was comforted. I know Kyden's not alone and I know they'll all see each other again. It's all a part of the plan but sometimes the plan hurts and all we can do is keep going.

Today, the world got a little darker, life got a little harder and the weight on our shoulders got a little heavier.
Rest in Peace Pam. May angels lead you in. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment