Monday, June 27, 2011

Lowes/Paint Boy

Once upon a time I saw a guy that works in the paint department that looks like Channing Tatum (NO LIE) So I smiled and chatted with him. A few minutes later I was in the aisle when I saw him walking towards me. He stopped and smiled and said, "I just wanted to let you know you have really gorgeous hair!" I blushed and tried to keep it cool by saying "Aww thank you!" meanwhile on the inside I was melting and dancing....at the same time.
I've spent the last year and a half going to Lowes hoping to see him.
Flash forward to today. While getting paint I see him come from a different aisle and see me! Ahh yes. More dancing on the inside. Although on the outside I can't help but smile. He kept looking at me and looked like he was going to talk to me if the stupid customer he was helping would leave him alone. My Mom and I go to look at paint samples and he's standing right by us helping the customer. I look over and he smiles and the eye contact is great (sometimes I just LOVE eye contact) but then we have to leave.... So as we pass by the paint I see him and I make it obvious that I'm looking at him. We go to the self check-out and a few seconds later he comes and is talking to the employee right by us. I peek over at him and more wonderful eye contact is shared. Then we can't put it off any longer and it's time to actually leave so we walk towards the door. But I make sure he sees me turn to look at him as I leave.
Definite connection between us.
AND HOLY DANG HE IS ATTRACTIVE. I think I'm going to make it a point to visit Lowes a lot more this summer. Let's see what happens (:

No comments:

Post a Comment