Monday, June 20, 2011

Got friends in all the right places

You know what I love? New friends!!

I've made a lot of new friends over the last couple...weeks? It feels much longer than that. I suppose it's not. BUT! I still have new friends and I already love them!

Let me just start out with stating that yes I still love my old friends and some I got even closer with.


Like Cathrine! My roomie <3 She has definitely been there for me when I need her most. She even lets me cry while curled up on her bed getting tears on her pillow for silly things. But I'm definitely lucky to call her my roomie. Even if Target takes up most of her life.


And next shout out to...I feel like I shouldn't say names... cause what if someone read this and thought it was about them, but really it's not...awkward?

I'll just let you assume whoever you want to assume and if you assume it's you then hey, maybe it is! Lucky you!


Next person I need to shout out is awesome. We hadn't ever really talked until a couple weeks ago. He's friends with my roomie and so I'd met him a couple times through her, although we did not really talk...But now we do and he is awesome! He's so chill. It's kinda perfect. He's so laid back that it makes every situation just seem chill and comfortable. I do feel comfortable with him. Not sure why since I guess I haven't even really known him that long...But there's just something about him that makes me feel safe and comfortable! Plus he's supa sweet. Yes, I just said supa. Because in my head, that's how I said it.He is though. Granted, he doesn't like being called this or nice (if he ever ends up reading this, he'll definitely know I'm talking about him now... so Hi!)

Not sure why he doesn't like being called a good guy...but he is (whether or not you admit it) Which is a good thing. In fact he's the guy that let me borrow his camera (Nicky) and yup, now he definitely knows this is about him...and probably other people do too. Oh well. He's awesome. I pretty much know he's there for me and he's always nice enough to let me bum rides off of him.


Next person, (ha! someone I'll make it harder for you to guess...) is hilarious! Okay actually, I'm going to talk about 2 people at once. They are both hilarious and sweet and so open and welcoming. They are both so sweet to everyone and nice to me when I was the young, new kid (which I suppose I still am...) but whenever there is a group thing. I love knowing they are there just cause they never fail to make me laugh.


And last person, I'm just starting to get to know him. Let me just make this short and sweet. He's adorable. He's really sweet and kind to everyone and is just a straight up good guy. He like radiates goodness. He also has an adorable laugh.


So that's it. I'm making new friends and I love it! I have a feeling it's going to be a great summer (:

No comments:

Post a Comment