Monday, May 9, 2011

Changes

I got a letter today from an old friend. I haven't seen him for about 2 and a half years and this is really the first contact we've had. After getting the letter it made me think about how some people change over time and also how some people don't. He seemed the same, except maybe more mature. It made me wonder if people think I've changed. Back in 8th grade we wrote a letter to ourselves that our teacher said she would mail to us when we graduate. I sent my teacher my address and now I can't wait! I'm hoping to get it soon. I can't really remember everything I said and I can't remember what my friends said either...but I'm so excited to see how I've changed. My teacher hasn't replied though so I'm hoping that I will still get the letter...I have some fear that something is going to go wrong. I've waited 5 years! I can't wait to re-read what my friends said and what I said. My parents and brother even wrote me (although they didn't let me read it before I sealed it in the envelope which just makes me even more anxious!)
While writing that letter I didn't expect me to be where I am now. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I can't wait to read the letter and see what I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment