Sunday, May 8, 2011

Peyton and Brooke

If you know me at all then you know I'm slightly obsessed with the TV show One Tree Hill. I've seen every episode ever made and I own all the seasons. My best friend and I are just like the girls on the show. Okay...not JUST like but relationship wise I think we're pretty close. We even have the whole hair color going for us too. Anyways, Rachel is my Brooke. We even call eachother Brooke and Peyton and although Rae does not get around with guys quite as much as Brooke, she still gets around. And I have my moments of wanting to be alone and depressed and just listening to my music. Rae and I have been through a lot together, pretty much all good. Although life has thrown us a few curve balls, like family, friends, health problems and even boys. We never really fight though and the one time we did have a semi-big fight it was over in a day and ironically it was like a situation from One Tree Hill!
We've had so many good memories that it's crazy to imagine not knowing eachother. Almost all of my big or happy moments in life she has been right by my side. We're always there for eachother and I can't imagine it being any other way. I think about my future big moments (the closest one being graduation!) I know that she'll be right by my side for those too. Sometimes we're so alike it's just creepy and sometimes I think we know eachother better than we know ourselves. She's so strong and she's there for me when I can't be there for myself. She's like a sister to me. She's gorgeous and random and together we make a pretty great person. She'll always be my Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment