Monday, May 23, 2011

I GOT MY LETTER!

As my title says, I GOT MY LETTER! If you read my earlier posts you heard about me talking about the letter I wrote to myself 5 years ago. And I finally got it! Makes me feel even more weird and old. Anyways, it was amazing! I mostly talked about my friends back in Utah and how much I loved them. I had 9 friends write me, including Robby Poffenberger! (Refer back a few posts and then you'll know who I'm talking about) His letter was awesome (: It was super sweet and funny, as usual. He even told me "Remember to remember the little things." That really hit me. Now that I think back about life (not that I'm super old...I just feel like this is a big turning point in my life) I realize there are some little things that I remember perfectly and happily. I really love that he said that to me. That's just another thing I love about him. As I said, he is constantly inspiring me. So now I am actually trying to remember the little things.
To myself, I wrote a few things of where I wanted to be in 5 years. I actually didn't accomplish the first one. I wanted to have something that I've written published by now... I am working on another story, but it's not even finished or close to being published. The other things I said were being drug free -check! and never smoking (not even a puff hahah that's exactly how I worded it) -check! I am proud of those things. But seeing how much I wanted something published made me want to finish my story. I had 5 years to publish something. I could have easily done it. I'm slightly disappointed in myself. But all in all, the letter was awesome. And reading Robby's letter took me right back to those times.
I loved it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment