Thursday, May 12, 2011

Henrietta Pippa, Plain White T's and Glee

I am blogging from my new laptop! She's an HP so I named her Henrietta Pippa. She is amazing. I don't know how I survived without her! Skype and Mozilla Firefox are officially downloaded and I'm in love with the webcam. After a long day I'm curled up in a blanket on my bed watching Hulu.
Prom plans got pretty screwed up and now our group is a mess and my date is going to miss pictures and dinner...so I'm going to be alone for group pictures while everyone else has dates. Lame.
But then I came home and I found A SIGNED PICTURE OF THE PLAIN WHITE T'S!!
They played a courtyard show at 107.5 and I asked a guy I know how I could get tickets but I could only win tickets so I couldn't go. But he obviously was there and he got them to sign a picture for me. It was soo sweet and it made my day better! I love them! The picture is now hanging on my wall (:

Also, I'm obsessed with the song Rolling In The Deep. It's usually by Adele but I can't stop listening to the Glee version. Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TbOxROSuxQ

I don't know if I've ever heard a sexier voice. Mmmm my heart melts everytime he sings. It's simply gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment