Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I Wish

Yesterday was Tooele's last day of school. Today all the Seniors are at Lagoon together. I'm jealous. I'm sad and I wish I was there. I should be graduating with them. Sure, I have learned to love the people here but I feel so connected to the people there. I want to be with them at graduation and the all night parties and Lagoon. Right now I wish I was there. I know everyone says graduation is bittersweet. I scoffed and said, yeah right, I can't wait. But it is bittersweet. It's sad to say goodbye to everyone. But for me it's even more sad as I look around and wish I was with the people from my childhood. These people all shared their childhood memories together, but mine are 1,000 miles away sharing it together a week earlier.
I miss it. I miss them.
I wish I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment