Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things I love...

In no particular order...

1-Rain. I love the smell and feel and look of the rain. It's soothing and comforting to me. One thing I liked about moving to NC was that the rain was warm. That means I can stand outside and play in the rain without freezing to death. I plan on having a heck of a cute kiss in the rain at some point in time in my life.

2-White Roses. They are so gorgeous. They are simple but pure. Plus they smell great. I had white roses in my Prom corsage this year (:

3-My kitty. His name is Fluffy. He's not really our cat, he is the neighborhood stray, but he likes our house the best and sits curled up on the rug in front of the fridge. He is currently staring out the window now though because the birds are really loud outside.

4-Henrietta Pippa (my laptop). She's so sleek and convenient. When I was younger I used to pretend books were laptops and I pretended I was a spy. I used to think the only person who had their own laptop was a spy doing secret things.

5-My piano. I wish I played as much as I used to. I've started playing more and I just learned how to play Rolling In The Deep by Adele! I was pretty excited about that one. I'm a dork who sits at my piano singing my little heart out.


This is Fluffy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment